If you are a new patient we recommend a functional lab testing consultation for your first visit to determine if any tests should be run prior to developing your treatment plan. After we receive your labs, a follow up appointment to interpret your labs and discuss your treatment plan is highly recommended. You can also book an initial acupuncture consultation and treatment which includes an in-depth explanation of how Chinese medicine works in general, and specifically how it can benefit you. An expansive health history overview and diagnostic questioning will be taken. An acupuncture treatment catered to your needs will be given while you unwind on a heated treatment table and listen to relaxing music. Nutritional consultation and lifestyle recommendations are also included as well as an herbal consultation if appropriate. Therapeutic yoga treatments are done on the massage table and include restorative/gentle yoga, breath work, meditation, and soothing music (acupuncture can be added to this treatment). Massage therapy is not available at this time. Please arrive to your appointment 15 minutes early to fill out new patient paperwork if unable to download or print Your First Visit Forms ahead of time. Payment is due prior to treatment, including co-payments for office visits in order to decrease physical contact in light of COVID. If applicable, please share records of any medications and supplements you take and your insurance card prior to treatment. Please make sure you’ve eaten a light meal before receiving your treatment.
Phone consultations are available too! Get one on one support has Kayleen reviews your health history and current symptoms & goals. You will also receive a follow up email with your tongue diagnosis results, personalized lifestyle & diet recommendations as well as a wealth of resources to support you in your unique goals.
Policies for Treatment in the Office:
• If you have tested positive for COVID, have exhibited any of the symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has, you can schedule telemedicine appointments but cannot be seen in the office
• Cash payments or insurance copays must be paid prior to treatment to decrease contact
• Leave all personal belongings in your car including purses/wallets/sunglasses
• All patients must wear a mask during treatment, Kayleen will also wear a mask
• Extra time between patients will be observed to allow time for proper sanitization of the office