Holistic Zen is still here for you despite COVID-19 limitations! We are reopening with appropriate precautions to ensure a safe treatment environment. Acupuncture in the office will be available beginning Tuesday May 12, 2020 in addition to 75 minute telemedicine sessions for those who wish to stay at home. Therapeutic massage is available beginning June 22, 2020.
Policies for Treatment:
• If you have tested positive for COVID, have exhibited any of the symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has, you can schedule telemedicine appointments but cannot be seen in the office
• Cash payments or insurance copays must be paid prior to treatment to decrease contact
• Leave all personal belongings in your car including purses/wallets/sunglasses
• All patients must wear a mask during treatment, Kayleen will also wear a mask
• Face up/side-lying treatments only at this time since you will be wearing a face mask
• Extra time between patients will be observed to allow time for proper sanitization of the office
Holistic Zen Acupuncture & Therapeutic Yoga offers exceptional patient care with effective and restorative treatments for autoimmune conditions, prenatal support, sports and orthopedic care, pre and post surgery care, relaxation and general wellness, as well as pain and stress management. Specialties include oncology care, autoimmune conditions, & women's reproductive health. Acupuncture, acupressure, massage therapy, therapeutic/gentle yoga, cupping, gua sha, guided meditation, breath work, dietary and herbal consultations are available in our peaceful office in Encinitas (North County San Diego near Solana Beach, Cardiff, Leucadia, Rancho Santa Fe, & Carlsbad).
Treatment benefits include hormonal balance, acute or chronic pain relief, enhanced athletic performance, emotional balance, stress reduction, deep relaxation, optimal digestion and immune function, as well as improved energy and sleep. We focus on quality patient care.
Book your appointment today for a highly personalized transformative experience.