Holistic Zen Acupuncture & Therapeutic Yoga offers exceptional patient care with effective and holistic treatment plans to empower & educate women to balance hormones for optimal fertility & menstrual health so they can glow and flow with ease. Treatments incorporate Eastern medicine including acupuncture, acupressure, herbal therapy, meditation, & breath work as well as therapeutic/gentle yoga, functional medicine & nutritional endocrinology. In addition to our holistic office treatments, labs can be ordered & interpreted including but not limited to comprehensive blood work, female/male hormonal panels, stool & food sensitivity tests. These valuable resources give you greater insight into your health and allows us to make a focused treatment plan catered to your individual needs. Virtual/phone consultations are available now as well as treatments in our peaceful office in Encinitas (North County San Diego near Solana Beach, Cardiff, Leucadia, Rancho Santa Fe, & Carlsbad).
Treatment benefits include hormonal balance, acute or chronic pain relief, emotional balance, stress reduction, deep relaxation, optimal digestion and immune function, as well as improved energy and sleep. We focus on quality patient care.
Book your appointment today for a highly personalized transformative experience.
Telehealth via the phone is available on an ongoing basis. Get one on one support has Kayleen reviews your health history and current symptoms & goals. You will also receive a follow up email with your tongue diagnosis results, personalized lifestyle & diet recommendations as well as a wealth of resources to support you in your unique goals.
Policies for Treatment in the Office:
• If you have tested positive for COVID, have exhibited any of the symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has, you can schedule telemedicine appointments but cannot be seen in the office
• Cash payments or insurance copays must be paid prior to treatment to decrease contact
• Leave all personal belongings in your car including purses/wallets/sunglasses
• All patients must wear a mask during treatment, Kayleen will also wear a mask
• Extra time between patients will be observed to allow time for proper sanitization of the office