Holistic Zen is still here for you despite COVID-19 limitations! We have reopened with appropriate precautions to ensure a safe treatment environment. Acupuncture in the office is available until August 27, 2020. Acupuncture will then resume in the office beginning November 3, 2020. Therapeutic massage is not available at this time. Telehealth via the phone or secure virtual sessions is available on an ongoing basis (60-75 minutes in length) and can be booked by emailing: HolisticZenAcupuncture@gmail.com or calling #760-274-3346. Get one on one support has Kayleen reviews your health history and current symptoms & goals. Treatment options include a mini tai chi session, breath work, meditation, personalized consultation and/or lifestyle recommendations. You will also receive a follow up email with your tongue diagnosis results, personalized lifestyle & diet recommendations as well as a wealth of resources to support you in your unique goals.
Policies for Treatment in the Office:
• If you have tested positive for COVID, have exhibited any of the symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has, you can schedule telemedicine appointments but cannot be seen in the office
• Cash payments or insurance copays must be paid prior to treatment to decrease contact
• Leave all personal belongings in your car including purses/wallets/sunglasses
• All patients must wear a mask during treatment, Kayleen will also wear a mask
• Extra time between patients will be observed to allow time for proper sanitization of the office
Holistic Zen Acupuncture & Therapeutic Yoga offers exceptional patient care with effective and restorative treatments for autoimmune conditions, prenatal support, sports and orthopedic care, pre and post surgery care, relaxation and general wellness, as well as pain and stress management. Specialties include oncology care, autoimmune conditions, & women's reproductive health. Acupuncture, acupressure, massage therapy, therapeutic/gentle yoga, cupping, gua sha, guided meditation, breath work, dietary and herbal consultations are available in our peaceful office in Encinitas (North County San Diego near Solana Beach, Cardiff, Leucadia, Rancho Santa Fe, & Carlsbad).
Treatment benefits include hormonal balance, acute or chronic pain relief, enhanced athletic performance, emotional balance, stress reduction, deep relaxation, optimal digestion and immune function, as well as improved energy and sleep. We focus on quality patient care.
Book your appointment today for a highly personalized transformative experience.